Insurance Sales Representative
Our fast-paced, growing technology-driven insurance office is looking to fill an entry-level sales position. This position is full-time and involves calling warm referrals, new prospects, and existing clients to offer complimentary reviews of their current home and auto insurance plan. Our disciplined, proven successful sales process will help you in growing your career. This position offers a base salary + bonus opportunities.
No experience in insurance is needed. We will teach you.
Apply now and we will contact you about the next steps in the interview process.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Career minded vision.
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus.
- Be comfortable with sales goals
- Self-confidence, perseverance, the ability to remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial, but not required.
- $40,000 - $70,000 Salary a year compensation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Hands-On Paid Training for all sales, marketing, product knowledge, and client care situations
- Holidays Off
- Reimbursement of licensing fees through the course of employment
- Will be provided an ample amount of leads to be worked on, including current client leads, past client leads, internet leads, and leads from referral sources