Our fast-paced, growing technology-driven insurance office is looking to fill an account manager position. This position is full-time and involves being our clients first point of contact for their account needs. In addition, the ideal candidate will be reaching out to existing clients at their policy renewal to offer complimentary reviews of their current home and auto insurance plan along with identifying additional products to offer. Our disciplined, proven, successful sales process will help you in growing your career. This position offers a base salary + bonus opportunities.
Apply now and we will contact you about the next steps in the interview process.
- Deliver an amazing client experience
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Farm for new business by calling existing clients and following sales leads generated from referrals.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon client needs and their personal goals.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Career-minded vision.
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus.
- Be comfortable with goals
- Self-confidence, perseverance, the ability to remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial, but not required.
- $36,000 - $40,000 Salary a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Hands-On Paid Training for all sales, marketing, product knowledge, and client care situations
- Holidays Off
- Reimbursement of licensing fees through the course of employment